Monday, May 7, 2012

Its a beautiful morning

What a gorgeous morning!  Up at 5:30 with Roxy to go for a walk.  The sun was bright, it was just slightly brisk and I could tell she enjoyed the walk as much as I did.  It is this kind of weather that makes me literally look straight up to the heavens and smile.  I think I could have walked foreve if I didn't have to go to work. 

I love what sunshine does for me.  It is as though I can drink it in and feel the energy eminate through my body.  It is refreshing, especially early in the morning.  Somehow I can't seem to corral all that energy for the whole day.  After only a short amount of time inside at work. I felt the need to look out the windows and the desire to be outside.  Maybe its because we haven't had much sun lately; just alot of drizzle and rain. 

Bring it on summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment