Wednesday, May 2, 2012

One more thought

The other reason I wanted to start this blog is because have suffered from depression for most of my life. Last year I suffered a severe depressive episode. I was so lonely and almost paralyzed in my ability to help myself. It is a not something most people willingly talk about but if one person reads this and is able to take one step toward better health then I will have had an effect on the world. So I will write about my depression, how it has and continues to effect my life and ... How I try to keep marching on each day and actually find joy.

2 comments:

  1. brave... impressive... looking forward to reading more about this. I think it is very helpful. such a sensitive issue ..I thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Anonymous, thank you for reading this. I have found writing about my daily thoughts and feeling and adventures helps me to count my blessings.

      Delete